Sunday 28 August 2011

It's me, but not mine.

Hello,

For today I have decided to not post my own work, but a picture of me taken by my good friend Fiona Christensen. She asked me if I wanted to be in a photo shoot and I gladly accepted. I chose a quote that defines me and made various poses with the quote written on a piece of paper. The quote I chose reads 'Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I go back to being me'. The following link shows the picture she chose to post onto her Red Bubble page which got her a feature - YAY! :) I loved doing the photo shoot and will get the other pictures from her...for now, check the link!

Thanks for the shoot Fee! Loved it :)

xoxo

http://www.redbubble.com/people/fumbles54/art/7261925-weirdly-wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment