Wednesday 26 October 2011

"Nothing matters more than life and the love you make" - Coldplay

Hello,

Recently, I was lucky enough to watch Coldplay perform live in Johannesburg, South Africa and managed to take some pictures during the show. I have been a Coldplay fan for a while and love their music. Watching them live was amazing and life changing. Like Hans Erskog once told his daughter who then preached it to me (somewhere along these lines) "You get BC and AC - before Coldplay and after Coldplay" I am proud and happy to say I now live in AC, with the thousands of other fans that watched their show around the world! The songs that touched my heart were: Fix You, Viva la Vida, The Hardest Part, Lost, Clocks, Life in Technicolour, The Scientist, Speed of Sound, Wait for me and their new hit, which the Jo'burg show features in, Paradise!!! It was an unforgettable experience and cannot wait for another opportunity to watch them live again.

There are just too many pictures to display them all individually, so I have made collages with the best shots I got. Hope you love the pictures as much as I do

xoxo

 The fireworks at the beginning and end of the show!


Para - Para - Paradise, Para - Para - Paradise!
Official Paradise Music Video!!!

2 comments: