Monday 14 April 2014

It is becoming official (part 1)

Hey

I am studying photojournalism as my elective this year (and as my final year of studies of Journalism and Media Studies). I had the experience of building and putting together my first proper portfolio. Regardless of the amount of work I had to do towards the end of the term and pulling an all-nighter in the labs, I had lots of fun doing this. I have learnt a lot from the process and now know how to do better. After looking and working on these pictures for so long, I have grown to love and dislike some of my pictures. That does not change how proud I am of my work and of what I have learnt. I am even more excited to keep learning and adding on to my skills with every new photo I take.

Copyright notice:
© Sheila David
Please contact Sheila David for any usage. This photo may not be cropped, trimmed or edited in reproduction.

xoxo

 © Sheila David
 © Sheila David
 © Sheila David
                                                                               © Sheila David
© Sheila David
 © Sheila David
 © Sheila David
 © Sheila David

No comments:

Post a Comment